Do you hate it when people touch your pregnant belly?

I never liked this! Both times I was pregnant I hated this. Not sure why people think its appropriate to have theis hands on you, especially rubbing and groping, and saying"Ooh it feels so hard!" And having theis hands so close to your breasts and the baby's exit site. The only person that I didn't mind touching was my husband and child.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ehh, not really. However, I did hate when strangers would try to touch my son when he was first born!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 1:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• ha ha I didn't mind family and close friends but I once had a total stranger do it and I went off!
    Topgunmommy

Answer by Topgunmommy at 1:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• yes I did
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 1:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i hated it. Traditionally it was good luck to touch a pregnant woman's belly. i told people if they touched the belly, i'd break their hand. LOL i was a very grumpy pregnant lady!
    SolaraDarkset

Answer by SolaraDarkset at 1:47 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I totally hated it and nobody ever even asked. People would just reach out to touch the baby too. Didn't fly with me. I am very cranky about personal space.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• omg I had a male coworker touch mine and feel around and I swear he was getting off on it.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I don't really mind people touching my belly all that much. Now when I was little, and before I got the bump (I'm currently 37 weeks) I didn't really like it, but didn't really say anything. I didn't hate it, it's just it wasn't that believable to me yet. Now people walk up and are almost afraid to touch it in chances of me going into labor and I just laugh hysterically! lol
    Graicysmom10

Answer by Graicysmom10 at 6:33 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I Don't mind my son or my husband touching my tummy but anyone else hands off.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010