Is there any website that anyone knows of that pays you to blog?

I have a job,but its not a very high paying one, and I am trying to earn some extra cash because, my friend is moving to miami, which is no where close to where I am, and I want to start saving money to visit him. I was wondering if theres any websites that pay you to blog that you know of ( that are legit) or any other ways I can earn some extra cash.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• From what I read blogging makes money from ads and traffic. I read on several blogger sites it took a year plus for their blogging to pay off. I have heard associated content (think that's the name) accepts articles. You get money when people visit your work. You can check out the details on their website.

partiesbyjan

Answer by partiesbyjan at 2:36 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• There are sites that pay you to Blog, as in advertise their products.  There are also companies that hire people to write for their Blogs.  I have several things like that posted in my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Hubpages. You can get paid from google adsense, ebay, and amazon. I have already earned some free amazon gift cards (or you can get direct deposit) and I'm about to hit my $100 payout from google and I mostly just post my recipes online.  Other things to do are GPT sites. I LOVE SimpleGPT. That one is my favorite.

pageantgirl3

Answer by pageantgirl3 at 11:30 AM on Aug. 3, 2010