What's the best and worst thing about being a mom?

I think the best thing is getting to love someone from before birth til forever.You get to be there when they come into the world and see how they develop. I think the worst thing is the pain you feel when they have to have stitches the first time, have a bad day at school, etc.

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 1:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• well, i'm a mom but i haven't given birth to my kids so my best thing is different then yours.

I think the best thing is the unconditional love we have for each other. It doesn't matter how mad i get sometimes, i love them all the same. And it doesn't matter how grumpy i might be, they love me anyways. All the time. No matter what. ...Unconditional love.

The worst thing, for me, is waking up early. LOL
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• The best and worst thing are the same for me "having my heart walk around outside my body" and yes I have a lot of hearts :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:42 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• The best thing about being a mom is having someone to love and take care of. Teaching them to be the best they can be... Watching them grow! It's absolutely amazing!!!
    The worst thing about being a mom is knowing ....they'll have to leave someday!!! :(
    mommyof2girls13

Answer by mommyof2girls13 at 11:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Best thing: watching these gifts from God grow into unique individuals, and being able to share it with them

Worst: no breaks, ever
    mamahobbit

Answer by mamahobbit at 1:15 PM on Aug. 2, 2010