If you had a VBAC, how did it go?

I had one and it was great! The pain healed a lot faster, got to go home faster, could actually waslk, move, shower, no problem! I wouldn't recommened anyone getting a c-section unless absolutely life or death necessary. I don't understand women who think a c-section will be less painful or more convient. It isn't so!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 2:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You'd be interested in watching this video. But i warn you ...it is graphic.

http://vimeo.com/5648654

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:06 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I agree with you SweetLoveof Mine. V-back is definitely worth it. I would have given anything to have avoided having a c-section the first time around.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 2:13 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I like your video, outstanding love. Are you the mother in the video?
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 2:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• unfortunatly i had to have a c section, i wish i couldve had the chance to have the baby normally, the c section hurt soooo bad!
    VERONICAS_MOM

Answer by VERONICAS_MOM at 3:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• veronicas mom, check out the video above. You gotta stand up and voice it if you don't want another c-section. I was determined that I wasn't going to! I knew God would take care of me and the baby. Doctors don't bring babies into the world, God does. Drs are merely the receivers of the football.
    SweetLoveofMine

Comment by SweetLoveofMine (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am really hoping for a vbac w/ my next baby. I have been educating myself for 2 years now. They are in most cases safer than a repeat section anyways. I also read some states are rewriting their guidelines and changin it from "once a section, always a section" to the mother, after one or even two prior csections should be allowed at least a trial at labor before a repeat csection. People are finally starting to acknowledge the truth and that makes me SO HAPPY!!

Congrats on your VBAC! ;)
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 4:21 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Well I had one natural then a c-section then a v-back. I will tell you that sometimes the ugly truth is that c's are necessary. I know you understand that. I know that people choose them for convince--that is how some people run their lives. It is hard to understand but really that is how people are.
    My v-back went great. I had the baby on the floor in the triage room in the hospital. They had not even admitted me to the hospital. I sat on a birthing chair and gave three pushes. She was 26 inches long and 9 lbs. So much easier than the method where your laying in a bed.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Baby #1 & 2 vaginal deliveries, baby #3 section (she got stuck) baby # 4 VBAC...much better than post op pain. Yes, labor sucks, but the healing is so much easier after vaginal delivery.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 11:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2010