flies?

my cat has flies and I keep using frontline plus but they keep coming back and that stuff is not cheap. can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pets

• For fleas you need to not only treat the animal but treat the home at the same time. Also the frontine is not a one time application it works best when used MONTHLY not only to treat but for prevention.

When you go to treat your home you need to get something that will KILL the EGGS, LARVAE, and ADULT Fleas!
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:00 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sahminil what do u think I should get?
    Anonymous

• do you mean fleas??? have you taken your cat to the vet? sometimes when a cat is sick with something, their immune system is too low to fight them off, even with frontline...
    Anonymous

• When I had issues 2 years ago I bought Zodiac Carpet and Upholstery pump Flea and Tick Spray. PetSmart has it (at least they do online). I used it and frontline together. I now just spray the Zodiac flea spray once every 6 months as preventive. I also use frontline once a month as a preventive. http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2752951&keepsr=0

SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 6:12 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• The only way to get the flea problem under control is by getting your cat flea dipped, treating the house and the yard all together or you will never get rid of them.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008