Are any of you addicted to babies?

By addicted I mean as soon as your baby is out of diapers you're getting that motherly longing again of wanting another new baby? lol. I just love having babies around. I started having them young too, so who knows how mamy I may rack up with! lol. Seriously, do any of you know what I mean? I don't think I will EVER stop wanting to care for babies. I hope as soon as I can't have anymore or am too old, that my firstborn has a grandbaby ready for me!

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yeah it seems as soon as my youngest is walking I want another one. But my hubby is keeping a firm hand on No untill our one year is at least 2 1/2.
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 3:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I love babies! It is just I like other people's babies that I do not have to nurse, potty train, and raise. lol
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I know what ya mean. I love the newborns! Mine is gonna be a year old soon and I'm definately ready for another one! My oldest is 5, so I waited till she was 4 and it was killing me to wait.
    mommyof2girls13

Answer by mommyof2girls13 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2010