Does your hubby snore?

Mine does BAD. I usually make him roll over but its still bad. What do you do?

SweetLoveofMine

Asked by SweetLoveofMine at 3:41 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only if he is really sick. He does worry the blanket and grind his teeth if he is stressed, which are as bad as snoring.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh my yes! Sounds like a train in bed with me lol strangely enough he isn't right now lol I'm so used to it that I can fall asleep listening to him lol
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:45 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes he does. It generally doesn't bother me, after almost 17 years together I find it ... hmm, comforting, soothing ... it's just one of the sounds of home. The only time it bugs me is when it's all weird and unrhythmic (if that's a word lol), then I'll elbow him, but other than that I can sleep through it.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes he does. He snores SO LOUD he scares the cat. He rips out a snort and the cat hikes up her back, fluffs up and bolts out of the room.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes! I am going to try to get him a sleep apnea eval. He does the snorting and gasping--not good!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:27 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Mine does sometimes. Rarely bad, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sure does, but a swift knock usually makes him turn over and it stops.. mainly seems to be when he is on his back
    Venetia.

Answer by Venetia. at 4:39 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Mine does ALOT!!!
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 5:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My dh snores like crazy - and my fil is even worse. In fact, my mil sleeps in a separate bedroom because of it. For me, honestly, it doesn't really bother me too much, mostly because my dh has been deployed / gone a lot over the yrs so he wasn't there to snore, and I realized early on how much I missed it...

I would suggest maybe some earplugs if it bothers you really badly though - my mil uses them when they're traveling and she says they work pretty good, too. She has those really nice ones that block a lot of sound (lol - yes, I know, earplugs, block sound... but this pair goes above and beyond, I just can't remember the name.)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 6:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• yup mine does, i usually tickle him till he stops then trys to fall asleep before he starts again!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:43 AM on Jul. 31, 2010