CRAMPS...TOO EARLY???

ok so i am about to be 16 weeks on sunday and from time to time i have cramps in the botton of my tummy idk if it is good or bad or normal or not normal but i am starting to feel lil butterfly flutters from baby and every time i get those light cramps baby moves i guess to let me know that he or she is OK...just wondering what u guys think should i tell my doc at my appt on the 11 of Aug or not worry and listen to baby...lol i think that is cute that it moves a lil but the cramps r still worrysome...also does anyone else feel this!!!

ladycook

Asked by ladycook at 4:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think everything is fine.. Cramps are pretty normal during pregnancy (for me anyways!), but you know your body best so if you feel worried about anything let your docter know for sure. Congrats on the baby btw! :)
    Giinx

Answer by Giinx at 4:34 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Thanks and same to u and i think i will be ok i was just making sure i was not alone...thanks for the info!!!
    ladycook

Comment by ladycook (original poster) at 4:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010