what are your at home beauty OOPS moments? adult content

I am going through mine right now! My friend bought me an at home eyebrow wax kit and well lets say its not good. I got some wax on the brows i didnt want to wax and panicked and tried wiping it away and only made it WORSE! Hot waters not removing it, soaps not removing it, I have another 10 minutes before the store opens so I can embarassingly walk in there to buy baby oil, praying that works. So I have to go in there with my son with weird gunck clumped in my brows that looks like cum.. I have the worst luck ever!

**update** naturally the store with only the cashier did not have baby oil.. now i have to go into a well populated store, great!

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 4:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• OMG LOL! Sorry, but I've been there so I had to laugh. Fortunately for me, I had a new baby so I had baby oil on hand at the time. My beauty oops was probably when I tried using a temporary blond dye on my slightly reddish hair. and it came out like four different colors lol. I ran out with a hat on and bought a dark auburn temporary dye to put on it and it turned out great after that thankfully. Good luck with your brows hun!
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:10 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I bought the wax strips for brows and messed mine up...they were so uneven and if if tried to fix it would have ended up with no eyebrows! Then I bought the eyebrow trimmer kit and that works great! I knew someone who, for god knows what reason, shaved his eyebrows off completely! Then he used black permanent marker and drew them on till they grew back...and our foster mom never even noticed!! He was about 12-13 years old I think.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• lol i dyed my blond.. turned out 4 different shades of carrot top! so i went to go get black dye to "even it out"...lets just say i went to salon next day lol
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:48 AM on Jul. 31, 2010