I needto know if I'm crazy or not!! I had unprotected sex a little over a week ago. About 3 days ago, my boobs started getting soooo sore. My nipples are so tender and I feel like my boobs weigh 95 pounds each. I am not supposed to start my period anytime soon. I'm not on birth control and haven't been for over 3 years. Could I already be having pregnancy symtoms! And only after a week? adult content

I hav not had a period in over 3 years due to weight gain. My dr says I still ovulate, so it's possible for me to conceive, but I have unprotected sex all the time and this has never happened before.

Kab23

Asked by Kab23 at 5:32 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I started having symptoms of pregnancy within the first week of conception. I didn't get a positive test for like a month, though, so I thought I was sick and losing my mind. Maybe this time you just happened to have sex while you were ovulating. Or it could be something else, like PMS or something.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 5:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Very possible you are pregnant. Or you may be gearing up for a period?
    Test in a week :)
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 5:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• it sounds like it's too soon to do an at home pregnancy test but if you don't want to wait your dr can do a blood pregnancy test that can detect pregnancy this early. Wish you the best!!
    skycamsmom

Answer by skycamsmom at 6:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• no you are not crazy. before my period came my breast where sore like fire sore my doc says that is normal sometimes our body changes with age or hopping for pregnancy .hang in there go to your doc and find out for sure and best of luck to you
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• u could definatly be pregnant. u can test up to a week before u miss ur period. i wasnt feeling well with my third and tested before my period and it was possative. best of luck 2 u
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 1:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You could be... Some women get signs of pregnancy very fast... Good Luck!!! :)
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 4:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010