How to get rid of back pain

We are in the middle of a move. We slept on the floor for 2 nights, which is when my lower back started hurting. I have been sleeping on a couch for the past 2 nights, and about to sleep in the car for 2 more. Ive tried stretching and motrin. Is there some kind of other stretch I can try before we leave tonight?

serioussifL

Asked by serioussifL at 8:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• sorry hun, my DH has a bulging disk and altho i know you dont have that here are some things we have tried for pain relief. icyhot, thermacare, heating pad, backbrace, walking, laying flat on the floor with knees bent and againt your chest then twisting from side to side gently, ice packs, hot shower or bath, bath with epson salts you could also try which helped my DH a little is placing a pillow under one leg when sitting. but i think the best thing you can do and any doc will tell you think is to excercise and keep stretching.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Thermacare wraps, soaking in the tub, over the counter pain medicine
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 31, 2010