Good morning Cafemom.. MIL story for you!

Okay so I am kind of bored, kids are still asleep and so are all of my friends lol So I have to share this with you because it is a bit weird lol. My MIL has my best friend on her Facebook friends list (I am not sure why because she never talks to her). But anyways.. she stole a picture from my best friend's facebook because she thought that it was my children in the picture, but it is actually my best friend's step kids. So she reposts this picture of 2 other kids on her page and is telling people that they are her beautiful grand kids lol They look NOTHING like my kids AT ALL. Now I already thought my MIL was pretty cooky to begin with.. but this one just really makes me laugh..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it kinda reminds me of my MIL she lives in arizona and we live in michigan so she doesnt see the kids that much but she does know how old they are. so here she sends gifts for my 4 year old that are for a 2 year old and gifts for my 2 year old that are for infant.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Awww,now that's just sad. She doesn't even know what her grandkids look like?? Does she see them on any type of regular basis? Or is she that batty? lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• lol you would think she knows what her own grandkids look like. and why in the world would she take a pic from your friends album and not from yours? yea just a bit cooky. lol
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh yes she knows exactly what my babies look like! lol We moved to Kansas last August and I send her pics constantly, plus the ones she has access to on FB. My friend is going have a good laugh when she wakes up and I tell her this lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Tht is too funny...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 9:52 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• How sad:(
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 10:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• that is funny but sad
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010