if heaven exsists.. what would you want god to say at the pearly gates?

oppsdiditagain

Asked by oppsdiditagain at 9:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in

• What to do you mean, "if"- of course Heaven exists dear. The first thing I'd want to hear is "Welcome!"
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• not all believe that though.. i made the question friendly for all ..
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I would want him to say "You're Accepted Here"
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Welcome.. yea I think that would be it.
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 9:26 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Welcome home.
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• The very first words that came to my mind where "Welcome home my child". With this big smile on his face as though he has been waiting for me.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 9:30 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

not all believe that though.. i made the question friendly for all ..

I think you meant to make it friendly for all, but you didn't.  When you said "if" you implied it didn't exist.

I know it exists and I fully expect the Lord to greet me with open arms and something like "welcome my child".

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:33 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• actually yourspecialkid- im baptist, my daughter was baptized, as was I .. i simply said IF cause i was keeping it friendly NOT up for a debate
    oppsdiditagain

Comment by oppsdiditagain (original poster) at 9:35 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• she meant to cover everyones belief, not everyone believes in god so in that case it would be an "if". she didnt make to offend anybody and if you are offended than you need to open your mind and understand there are other people out there with different beliefs.
    With that said I do believe there is a god and first i would expect a joke like "what took you so long?" or "nice to see you stopped by." or " you have had a long day lets get a beer and talk about it." why everyone has to make god seem so serious i dont know. you have to think he had some kind of humor when making this world. why else would there be a platapus, or give us a sense of humor.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:41 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• *NO one KNOW for a fact, there is no proof one way or the other so the use of the word IF is perfectly fine ;)
    why would that even bother you?!

I would like to hear:
    You did your best with what you were given, I know you weren't able to believe in me and that's ok. You tried to be kind and giving and loveing to others and that's all I really wanted. Now, come on in, and meet the others :)

or something like that ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:51 AM on Jul. 31, 2010