What do you do on weekends?

momx3gx1b

Asked by momx3gx1b at 10:04 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Clean house, go places, grocery shop, watch TV, mud drags if hubby is doing it that weekend, go to the movies, go to the park, pull weeds, laundry, can if anythings ready in the garden, play on Cafemoms soon I will have to do almost all of that on the weekends as I start back to work in about 2 weeks so I won't get nothing done at home during the day and I'll be to tired to do most of it after I get home although I have really cleaned this summer so I'm hoping it doesn't go bad after a while sometimes I tend to be so tired after working all day that nothing gets done but supper & dishes until the weekends then it looks horrible.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• same as every other day...whole lot of nothing!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:05 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Hubby works every other weekend, so on those days its the same as during the week. On the weekends he is off we try to do fun stuff with the kids (movie, park, etc.)
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:06 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My husband has to work on weekends. He gets Tuesdays off of work and Sundays if he doesn't want to work them for extra money. So I go to church on Sundays and thats about it. Sometimes go to a friends house after.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My SO works on Saturdays, so me and our baby girl just hang out at home, wash clothes and what all. Sunday is usually our movie day or swimming in the pool.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• little as possible! :)
    tayseansmom7505

Answer by tayseansmom7505 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 31, 2010