If a movie is what you would like, would wait for DVD or spend the money for theater?

guyandtoni01

Asked by guyandtoni01 at 10:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• we usually wait- but for ones we really want to see that have a lot of effects or whatnot we will go to the theater :)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:10 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• If it is something I really want to see, I will spend the money at the theater:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 10:09 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It depends on whether or not I have somebody to go with me. I don't ask DH to go to movies I know he won't like, so if a friend will go with me, then I go to the theater, it's a nice night out. But usually I wait for the DVD, because we have a Netflix subscription.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sometimes I enjoy the big screen.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• We go during the week so it's only 5 dollars :) and try to catch a matinee when possible.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 10:13 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Neither! I go to ch131.com and see it for FREE! even ones that are still intheaters! They usually have them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:14 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• We don't even go to the theatre anymore, we just wait for it to come out on DVD.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Very rarely do I want to go to the theater to see a movie but sometimes it is better on the big screen. I usually wait until the $1 show.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:17 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Generally I wait for the DVD, but if it's something BIG that we have been waiting on, we go to the Theater - usually about once a year.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:28 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Since I like movie popcorn so much, if it is a movie that I am pretty sure I want to see, I'll go to the theater.

Answer by Bmat at 10:31 AM on Jul. 31, 2010