Whats the cheapest you have gotten your lawn mowed for?

I want my yard to be mowed, but I don't want to get in the heat! lol nor do I have time with a 19 month old and my husband can't hardly mow b/c of awful knees. What is the cheapest you have had your lawn mowed or most expensive? Just curious of price range

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• $120. We have a big yard. My mother pays $40 with a small yard. It depends, too, on whether you supply your own mower and gas.

Answer by Bmat at 11:14 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• cheapest was by me! I have only had it mowed once front and back, $40
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:15 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I just paid 20 front and back and trimmed!
    ambcam

Answer by ambcam at 11:19 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• 15 bucks! Most of the time we have done it our selves. With 5 kids and the oldest son being 8 we have a few more years before it's his chore. We just bought our 1st home.Our yard is not to bad. I'd say the cheapest price today would be 20 bucks a yard.
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• if you have your own lawn mower, it would be cheaper to ask a student on your street...just offer them $15-20......
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i had my little brother do it for 2 dollars lol
    liljess09

Answer by liljess09 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• DH always does it, but a couple years ago he really just didn't have time and offered a mentally handicapped guy $20 to do it - the guy mows many lawns but normally only charges $10 each, ours isn't big but it was spur of the moment.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 10:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010