Dreaming of relatives who have passed on?

I am 17wks pregnant with my 3rd child. Last week I dreamt of my grandmother who died 5 years ago. In my dream she was sitting on a bed in a completely unfamiliar house, and she was watching one of those church shows. She had a bible in her hand. I came and sat with her and at first she got a lil hostile saying I was there to take her money. Once I reassured her that that's not while I'm there she started pulling out money. I asked what she was doing and she told me she was paying her tides. I asked her how and she told me she just puts the money up and never touches it again. Then last night I dreamt of my aunt who passed in 2007. Again we were in an unfamiliar house but it was supposedly my aunt traceys home, just like in the other dream(my aunt tracey is alive and well). I was going upstairs to the bathroom and went to the left and she was laying in the bed. I gave her a HUGE bear hug. It felt really good to do.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 11:18 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I've had several dreams about my grandpas who have passed on. In every dream the meaning seems pretty clear. I had a dream I awoke in the night and walked down the stairs and started playing the piano. I looked up at the picture of my grandpa, and he had huge smile on his face. This grandpa had payed for my piano lessons when he was alive, and once he died, I quit. Obviously he was trying to tell me to keep playing the piano! You can go to www.dreammoods.com and look up certain words in the dictionary and see if it helps you at all!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• maybe you're just missing them..being pregnant, you're very emotionally charged, and probably pondering life and death..its natural.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Hmmmm it would make me wonder if your Gramma has some money hid somewhere and wants you to know.. Maybe it means nothing at all..... who knows?
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My ds was very close to his papa and could talk to him about anything. Recently he's been having dreams about him. He wakes up in such a good mood when he has these dreams.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 3:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• when I was 7 months pregnant with my youngest daughter my grandmother passed away. I was devastated. We were VERY close. About a week after my daughter was born I had a very short, very vivid dream. My grandmother was standing in an all white place and she was holding my daughter and looking down at her. She looked up at me and smiled, and then I woke up. To this day I will SWEAR to anyone who asks that my grandmother came back to me in that moment to let me know she saw and she was happy.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• We talked for a bit but I don't remember anout what. Then she asked for root bear and some juice. I went and got her root beer but we didn't have the juice. My friend. Jessica who is alive was also inthe dream but years ago Jessica and my aunt lived in the same building on the same floor. My aunt asked me could she see me tomorrow. I told her I was leaving tomorrow and asked what time she wakes up. Now in 2007 when bothme and my sister were pregnant my aunt said she was visited by my grandmother and she was asking how asha and the baby were. Asha is my sister. At that time we thought my grandma mixed up the names but we now think she was really asking about asha. We found out sometime after that asha was pregnant and had an abortion. Anyway, anyone have similar dreams. Does anyone know what they mean?
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• But in my dreams they weren't dead. They were still very well alive.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Jul. 31, 2010