Would you let your husband know if you kissed someone else?

I kissed that guy in my office- well actually he kissed me but I didn't exactly stop him. I ADORE my husband and I would never even think about cheating on him. That guy in my office has been flirting with me for years and he kissed me yesterday. After that I told him I never want to speak about it-ever - and that I'm happily married etc.. But I feel so guilty and I want to tell hubby.. But I kind of don't want him to know.. Do I even make sense? What would you do?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, I'd tell my husband so he could go kick his ass. I'd expect him to be pissed off at me too. You say you adore your husband and would never even think about cheating on him, but you just did, so you need to rethink what "adore" means to you.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It is cheating...and I would make sure it never happened again..........and I really believe some things are better left unsaid.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yep, sure would. I believe if a relationship isn't based on 100% openness and honesty, there is no point to having it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:22 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Well...she said the guy...kissed her......................she didn't go after him...........if she tells her husband its going to cause a whole bunch of trouble.
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 11:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I'd tell him and he would have the right to be pissed at me. It was cheating.
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 11:38 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• you know the saying...the truth will set you free...sure it will set YOUr conscience free, but your poor hubby will then be trapped by your mistake. listen, none of us are perfect, and none of us are attacking you...don't ruin your marriage if you love your hubby then you'll let this all go and won't do it again. Good luck!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:44 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You say he kissed you but you allowed him to get close enough to even do it. I say tell your husband because if you don't you'll be carrying that burden around with you and the longer you wait to tell him the more upset he'll be.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I would tell my husband. I could never keep something like thata secret. I'd never want him to keep something like that a secret.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• NEVER TELL ON YOURSELF!!!...as long as it wont happen again, there really is no need to tell your hubby something that will only hurt him and cause problems in your relationship...yes, it will make you feel less guilty, but it would be selfish to hurt him to make yourself feel better. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• hmmm...well it was just a kiss. i'd kill him if i caught him kissing someone else but if someone else grabbed him and kissed him, and he broke away, maybe not. follow your heart on this. you know him best. can you get through this?
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 12:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2010