What is the funniest thing that ever happened to you/or someone you know?

TootieFruitie

Asked by TootieFruitie at 11:23 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ...walking out of the restroom at work with the back of my skirt tucked into my pantyhose, allll the way down the hall before someone told me...my name is Ann, but after that I was called Fannie Annie. Not one of my better moments! lol
    lizard111

Answer by lizard111 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• strutting my stuff in the hall in high school in heels and then finding a puddle of water and falling straight back on my butt and back. everyone was mean, of course, but then to make it worse I walked into my next class and the teacher mentioned it too!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 11:58 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• very funny now,but so much back then,lol...my family and i were eating at a restaurant,we were all about done,when my 6 yr old son stands at the end of the table in a soomo stance and releases the biggest loudest belch you ever heard!!! It's Hilarius now,lmbo!!!
    TootieFruitie

Comment by TootieFruitie (original poster) at 12:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• When i was a kid we were all at the park and a seagull kept crapping on my sister,over and over! It hovered above her dropping bombs! We all about died laughing! We couldn't help it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010