please help iam lost!!

ok so i think i might be prego but i took a test and it was to soon because my period is suposed to be in two days but anyway. I have been feeling like a lot of cramping for about a week and a half now and just now i have not wanted to eat at all there is erge to eat at all and i am a person to eat on time everyday and this might be TMI but i have been getting a lot of white discharge and i have never had this in my life i feel like iam always wet. is this normal? iam very lost and just need a little help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Normal vaginal discharge during pregnancy called leukorrhea is thin, white, milky and mild smelling.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 6:24 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• sounds like yoou could be pregnant. i would give it ATLEAST a week if not two weeks then take a test. if u take it too early it can give u a false negative. so as much as it sucks, and as long as these 2 weeks will feel its your best bet. you dont want to waste tons of money on HPT like me lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 6:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2008