Waxing? adult content

Do you wax? If so, what do you use to wax? Do you go somewhere? What do you wax, only legs? Underarms? Bikini? How often do you wax?

I'm considering waxing and want some info, thanks :)

MomtoElliett

Asked by MomtoElliett at 11:49 AM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I waxed my legs for the first time about a week ago. I plan to keep it up I just need to fget all the stuff to do it. LOL I'm going to just do my legs. I hear doing underarms is difficult unless you have someone else to pull the strip and I hearbikini area hurts like a b*&ch.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:52 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I waxed once. I will NEVER do it again lol. I'll stick to shaving my bikini line. I went somewhere and had it done.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:50 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I shave mine and when i get out of the shower i use beauty rush its a body whip moisture cream that has a flavor so when your so kissses you they can taste it. this body whip prevent the razor bumps from forming.
    puresouthern

Answer by puresouthern at 11:55 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh Holy heck don't ask me , My MIL and SIL did it to me. We were trying to get the guys to let us do it to them but had no takers and I hadn't shaved in almost 2 weeks so I volunteered. All I know is the wax was blue. LOL
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:56 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Kristi, what do you use to wax? I'm completely a newb when it comes to this kind of stuff, and I don't even know what to look up to buy lol
    MomtoElliett

Comment by MomtoElliett (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh, another question, do you have to let your leg hair grow out first? My friend who goes to have her legs waxed says that she grows them out for a month after shaving before she goes, otherwise it doesn't get her leg smooth to wax, is this true?
    MomtoElliett

Comment by MomtoElliett (original poster) at 11:54 AM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh, another question, do you have to let your leg hair grow out first?

A little bit but you shouldn't have to wait a whole month unless you wax frequently. (waxing pulls it out at the root so it takes longer for the hair to grow out through the epidermis). I say a week to a week and a half you should be good and you'll miss some hairs the first go. You can either go over them again with wax or just shave them and wait for the hair to grow out again and re-wax later.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010