my daghter is not take nap no more

need help

megan200

Asked by megan200 at 6:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my daghter is not take nap no more????

What the heck does that mean?? What is a daghter and what does not take nap no more mean?
    There is this place called a library...it's a public facility that has these books you can read. It's free of charge! I would recommend that you go there so that maybe you could learn the English language better. That may help you out. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• Sorry to say...this happens and generally speaking there's not much you can do except enforce a quiet time. She doesn't need to sleep. Just to be in a place doing something quiet.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:27 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• How old is she? Not that it matters that much, you can't make her sleep, but you can enforce a time of rest everyday when nap time usually was. That is good for her and for you. Everyone needs a break from everyday nuances - no matter the age.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• We do quiet time. if she is too tired and doesn't know it she falls asleep on her own anyway. Keep it for the duration her nap used to be, and keep the house quiet or put her in her room and remind her to stay quiet
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 4:26 AM on Oct. 4, 2008

• She won't take a nap anymore because she has outgrown them, more or less. My daughter stopped napping around 2 1/2. We just enforced a quiet time for her to sit in her room and play for a half hour or so. She is almost 5 now. Every few months, she will crash out for a hour, but naps are now a thing of the past. Don't try to force her, you won't win.
    randi1978

Answer by randi1978 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 4, 2008

• Then there is nothing you can do, I don't even do quiet time for my kids. I don't like the idea of forcing my kids to go into their room or stay in their bed. My kids are outside from lunch till dinner every day it is nice, no quiet time and they are 6 and 3.
    MarshaB702

Answer by MarshaB702 at 9:33 PM on Oct. 4, 2008