Very Controversial and Upsetting... adult content

I just saw a link to this story posted on FB. It was posted by another fan of a page I like. I can't believe they would post this, especially since it was the Credo Mobile page. Anyway, this story is very upsetting, and I was truly ashamed for reading it. It made me angry, and sad at the same time. But it also made me wonder if this man really did say these things, and if so, what then? I just can't believe it's as cut and dry as he says.

Link in reply below. Also posted in P & CE, since it deals with both.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 12:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm

BTW, I am Pagan. Not sure if that matters, but I still am updet by this story/article.

NightPhoenix

Comment by NightPhoenix (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I'd ignore it. The problem with the internet is that it allows nutters to spout off like they are preaching truth. I didn't read all of it but I did skim some of it and it sounds like the Jewish conspiracy crap that has been spread throughout everywhere by anti-semtics.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 12:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Kruschev, seriously? wow, how timely
    what a disgusting piece of crap that is. did someone who was a fan of credo post it, or was it posted by them?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I just replied to this in another topic , politics and current events...and it is a very frightening piece of "literature" It represents hate and prejudice and ANTISEMITISM. iT IS ON facebook? Wow...... THAT IS JUST AWFUL! It is frightening that there are still people walking the streets,in all areas of our America, who are so hateful,isn't it.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Is anyone else hearing the theme for the Twilight Zone playing while they read that? I wouldn't put too much stock into it.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You can find extremists anywhere and they are always scary because there views are hateful and their ideas are dangerous, but  you have to ignore it, there is freedom of speech so he can write any pamphlet he likes, I won't read it,  I choose to fight it by not going to that level of hate and fear mongering. 

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It was posted by a FAN of t he Credo Mobile page. NOT by Credo Mobile.
    NightPhoenix

Comment by NightPhoenix (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• well i only read the first little bit and have no desire to read further. it's a bunch of stupid bullshit IMO.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 10:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sounds like he's been hanging out with Mel Gibson too much.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 12:08 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's just anti-semitic crap. As a Jew- and an orthodox one at that- I can tell you we're not out to get anyone. We just want to leave in peace, practice our faith and serve G-d in the best way we know how.
    Somehow people seem to find that very offensive... That particular site is highly anti-semitic. This garbage comes from the same site: http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/intern_jew.htm
    The sad thing about the Internet is that any moron can write something and have people think it's true just because they "read it on the internet".

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:02 PM on Aug. 2, 2010