Controversial & Very Upsetting (PIOC) adult content

(Posted in other category)

I just saw a link to this story posted on FB. It was posted by another fan of a page I like. I can't believe they would post this, especially since it was the Credo Mobile page. Anyway, this story is very upsetting, and I was truly ashamed for reading it. It made me angry, and sad at the same time. But it also made me wonder if this man really did say these things, and if so, what then? I just can't believe it's as cut and dry as he says.

Link in reply below. Also posted in Religion and Beliefs, since it deals with both.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 12:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/tyranny1.htm

I am Pagan and lean to the left. Not sure if that matters with this, but I am pretty upset over this story/article.

NightPhoenix

Comment by NightPhoenix (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I am pretty upset too. It is clearly ANTISEMITISM and deeply ingrained hate and prejudice in that article or piece of "literature". It is frightening that there are so many people who actually support that prejudice and the lies and type of mindset.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I'm sorry I couldn't read the whole thing, the Twilight Zone theme song kept playing in my head........
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• People can say what they want. I dont find things like that upsetting. There is prejudiced literature for and against every major religion in the world. The views and thoughts expressed in the article dont represent people in power or anyone who's opinion I am concerned with so if they want to be ignorant it cant effect me much.
    I wouldnt post this link and give them more views though.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• People are so damn hateful and STUPID!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 12:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• That "blog" like piece reads like the ramblings of a lunatic....I don;t see why it's so upsetting that ONE person holds such OPINIONS!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 1:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sounds like Mr. White had too much to drink at happy hour LOL...no but seriously,
    Stuff like that is how the holocaust started, because of hateful and mindless
    Opinions like the ones expressed in that 'article'.
    my_monkey_baby

Answer by my_monkey_baby at 1:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Just goes to show that freedom of speech and expression even holds true for lunatics. And even crazier that someone would pick one individual "blog" type entry and give it any attention in a q&a forum.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• And even crazier that someone would pick one individual "blog" type entry and give it any attention in a q&a forum.

But Snookie from Jersey Shore is worth mentioning twice?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• That kind of material has been printed for decades...it is not just the raving of one demented person. To deny that this is not something to be worried about is not a good thing. This is the "theme song" of the Antisemitics who also supported Hitler in the 1930's and 1940's and gleefuly sent millions of Jews into the ovens.
    I can't believe that it showed up at that CREDO site....I just looked at it and it is VERY Liberal and NOT antisemitic or prejudiced at all against any groups of people!
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2010