What's your kid broke recently?

Mom gave Kyra a carrosel (sp?) that dad gave her 20 years ago and paid nearly $200 for. Mom was just hoping to get rid of it and Kyra said she'd like it. Cute thing about ten inches tall. Survived countless moves all over the country. Not a day with my kid! She bumped the table, and it fell off and shattered!
So, what's your kid(s) broke recently? :-)

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My kids break stuff on a daily basis. They are just too rough.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Hmmm..what has my kid broken lately???
    Nothing really. We keep breakables away from her still. She is only 2.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• He broke the computer off my ab circle. Duct tape took care of it though. lol
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 1:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• A doll house that was really important to me. Have had it for about 20 years. It was 3 stories and my Mom put a lot of time into it building it for me. My daughter has had it in her room for years and then we were having friends over so I put it away so it did not get broken. So the kids went inthe closet to show it to the kids and broke it that way. I would have been better off keeping it in her room.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• LOL um lets see yesterday it was my daughter's mermaid necklace grammie brought her from San Fransisco last month :( Brother decided to get scissors and cut it GRRRRR!

Heather_F

Answer by Heather_F at 1:08 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i think my son had broke my toe... see, we was playing around and i kicked at him so i don't know if i kicked him or something else but it hurts like hell though...
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 1:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• His cars. He broke a couple of them by tearing them apart. You think those little matchbox cars are invincable? HA! You just give one to my son and he'll destroy it. He's getting better at taking care of his things though.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010