If you work at an animal shelter, what are your other interests besides animals?

rachelcat

Asked by rachelcat at 1:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pets

• I don't work in a shelter, but I foster dogs and cats in my home. I also groom dogs-mostly neighbors and friends dogs-for fun and a little extra cash. I have always worked with animals-in a horse hospital, vets, grooming shop, pet store. All that being said I also go to/run car shows with my DH. He is the pres. of the Mustang Club of Maryland, so we do a lot of car shows, meetings, races and cruises. I have a 96 mustang that we are working on together-to get show ready. He has 2 himself (a 90-race car and an 09-daily driver). I have anyways loved cars too...so I am glad my DH is into cars-that means I get to see and drive some awesome Mustangs from the 60's. Love it!!!
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010