I love animals and art, but some of my friends are not interested in it. Can I force them to learn more about animals and art?

rachelcat

Asked by rachelcat at 1:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• you cant force them to do anything. you could invite them to take an art class with you.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You can't force anyone to like anything. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 1:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No, I'm pretty sure you cant force them to like things they dont.. but I also love animals and art! ;)
    Giinx

Answer by Giinx at 1:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Nope but you can make new friends who are interested in animals and art.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• How many profiles are you going to make Annalem and Nicolesweet?
    Anonymous

• I'm sure you are not interested in everything they are either. That's what makes life less boring.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 1:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No, you can't force anyone to do anything. Would you want friends that tried to force you to like what they do?? I'd guess not!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No, everyone has their own likes and interest. You can force someone to like the same things you do. If the role was reversed how would you feel?
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 2:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No, just as you would hate to be forced to learn about something that doesn't interest you.
    You would be turned off if your friend said "No, I'm going to teach you about sewing whether you like it or not." You would start to resent them if they kept pushing it on you. Don't be a bully and allow them to come to you IF they want to learn about your interests.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Why would anyone want to force a friend to do anything? You're totally not grasping the concept of friendship.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 4:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010