can you help me with phone pics?

I wasn't really sure where to post this, but here goes. At the beach my camera battera burnt out, so I have been taking the kids pictures on my verizon phone. I emailed them to myself and saved them, but they are itty bitty. I played around a while, but don't know if I can resize them? Will they make a decent 4X6 print being tiny (I use snapfish). I would like to make them bigger to put on FB also. Anyone know about this? I am sure I can google it, but I would be on here for hours!!

BandME

Asked by BandME at 1:39 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Entertainment

• Sadly, no. They will not make decent 4 x 6 print outs and there is nothing you can really do to resize them and have them look good. To have great 4 x 6s, you need to take pics that are larger than the size you want to print and then cut them down to size. Essentially, the more data in the pic, the better the pic.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 1:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You can't make a picture bigger without losing quality. If you try to print them, they will be extremely pixelated.

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Do you an editing program such as photoshop? If not, you might be able to dl it for free (trial) here:
    http://www.adobe.com/downloads/

you can also use MS paint to resize photos.
    amymarie0315

Answer by amymarie0315 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2010