Adopting a cat question.

There is a cat I saw at a humane society and I filled out the application and everything to adopt the cat and was approved. I guess there is a lady who is fostering the cat until she is adopted. I have been emailing the lady for the past 3 weeks and she's tried everything to keep me from adopting the cat. When I still kept telling her I want to adopt the cat she finally relented. The cat is perfectly healthy and fine, this lady is obviously attached. Friday we were supposed to meet so I could take the cat. 10 mins before I was suppose to leave she emails and says the cat isn't ready, wtf. Good thing I checked my email. I have emailed this lady 3 freaking times and no answer. I do not have her phone number, so I can't call. I don't think this lady has any intention of letting us have the cat. What do you think? I am going to call the humane society and let them know about the situation. I know there is plenty of other kitties.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pets

• Call the humane society...@ this point it's your cat, since the adoption went through...I would fight for my kitty :)
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I'd let her keep it. Do you really want to have this fight over a cat?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010