I want to move to Hampton VA

Hi everyone. I went to school in Hampton but that was *mumble mumble mumble* years ago and i'd like to move back to the area. I currently live in GA. I have a phone interview with Lincoln Military Housing on Monday but I haven't stopped my search. My fiance has a degree in Applied Sciences and is an Electronic Service Technician(they do the cable installation and security systems and what not) Anyway can someone tell me what are the good but inexpensive areas to live in that's somewhat close to Hampton University(I'm going back to school) and can anyone point me in the direction of a job for either me or DF(I'd prefer to work in a call center). Kthnx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Home & Garden

• We are Military stationed here at Fort Eustis, VA but live closer to Richmond. I haven't found any places around here that are cheap to live. There are some places in Newport news that can be cheap but you get the bad neighbor hoods...Good luck to you.
    lil_Army_Wife05

Answer by lil_Army_Wife05 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010