Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Had my tubes tied and now I want to conceive again? Any advice?

I had a fallop ring put in 9 yrs ago and they said it was permanent. Now im getting married and he doesnt have kids, loves the 3 I have, but we want one together. Ive checked websites-does anyone know whee you can make payments for the surgery?

Answer Question

Asked by soon2bmrshayes at 2:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • I would just call a local OB/GYN and talk to them about it. My friend had her's reversed and has all ready conceived.

    Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • Connect your local OBGYN and see the specialist that handles it.. GL

    Answer by Claudiomom at 2:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • I've never heard of making payments on a reversal. This is considered elective and most surgeons won't do it without prior approval from insurance. You don't even know if this will work. Are you sure you want to go through this again with surgery,recovery,and a chance of it not working?

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • Reversals are expencive and never 100%, there could be a chance it wont work! My sister had this done it was 10 grand and she hasent gotten preg its been 5 years, This is why i wouldent never get my tubes tied, ill just go with the iud LOL, best of luck mama

    Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • i have four kids and am now experiencing the same feelings after having my tubes tied. there is a chance that you can still conveive but it is very small. i know several women who have had children after having their tubes tied. i hope it works out for you!

    Answer by CCCs at 2:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • Look in to Care Credit. You might be able to do financing that way

    Answer by Syphon at 2:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

  • Adopt. :)

    Answer by Jessica157 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.