Had my tubes tied and now I want to conceive again? Any advice?

I had a fallop ring put in 9 yrs ago and they said it was permanent. Now im getting married and he doesnt have kids, loves the 3 I have, but we want one together. Ive checked websites-does anyone know whee you can make payments for the surgery?

soon2bmrshayes

Asked by soon2bmrshayes at 2:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I would just call a local OB/GYN and talk to them about it. My friend had her's reversed and has all ready conceived.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Connect your local OBGYN and see the specialist that handles it.. GL
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 2:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I've never heard of making payments on a reversal. This is considered elective and most surgeons won't do it without prior approval from insurance. You don't even know if this will work. Are you sure you want to go through this again with surgery,recovery,and a chance of it not working?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Reversals are expencive and never 100%, there could be a chance it wont work! My sister had this done it was 10 grand and she hasent gotten preg its been 5 years, This is why i wouldent never get my tubes tied, ill just go with the iud LOL, best of luck mama
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i have four kids and am now experiencing the same feelings after having my tubes tied. there is a chance that you can still conveive but it is very small. i know several women who have had children after having their tubes tied. i hope it works out for you!
    CCCs

Answer by CCCs at 2:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Look in to Care Credit. You might be able to do financing that way
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 2:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Adopt. :)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 2:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010