Grocery List?

Everyones hassling me about starting my pregnancy grocery list, but I have NO idea what to put down. Is there any like set grocery list, I can just give them. I eat anything and everything, always have. Any suggestions & help would be greatly appreciated (:

dre.mommy.to.be

Asked by dre.mommy.to.be at 2:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I always make sure that what I eat the most stays stocked. Every once in a while I might crave for something, but luckily my SO goes to the store before coming home everyday.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• pregnancy grocery list? I never made special accomidations just because I was pregnant. Maybe get some OJ, yogurt, milk, bread for sandwhiches, eggs.... just normal stuff you usually eat. Add crackers to the list if you are experiencing morning sickness.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• My family is all about the PERFECT pregnancy. And since I'm only seventeen, they want me eating extra healthy for the baby. Since I've only been eating once a day, for the past couple months. The baby hasn't been getting the nutrients it needs. If I would have known i was pregnant things would have been different.
    dre.mommy.to.be

Comment by dre.mommy.to.be (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Well now that you know you're pregnant you need to start eating more. Make out a list of fruits, veggies, meats, and other healthy foods that will help boost your nutrients. Just talk with your OB about the different foods that will help you and baby during pregnancy. Then make a grocery list according to that. Even ask her to help you write one out.

All the best!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You can't make an accurate grocery list until you plan out all meals and snacks for the week.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:53 PM on Aug. 1, 2010