What excercise do you do when working out?

I am looking for ideas to get my routine. But I don't want to get bored. What do you do?

justme581

Asked by justme581 at 3:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• lunges and squats are my favs
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I do yoga. I follow different DVD sessions for different days, and times of day.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Treadmill, bike, elliptical, rowing machine, weights and several outdoor activities such as swimming, canoeing, kayaking, etc. Just mix it up as often as possible. I've found that swimming and rowing are the best at full body workouts. Good luck!
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 3:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• On Monday I run for 1/2 an hour (3.5 miles) and then take a spin class, on Tuesday I take a pilates class and a kickboxing class, on Wednesday I run for 1/2 an hour and take a yoga class, on Thursday I take a body works class and a kickboxing class, on friday I run for an hour doing intervals with the speed, on Saturday I take a kickboxing class and on Sunday I usually do a short run.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I hula hoop! I make them myself so I can control the size of the hoop. It's not just going around and around. Put some upbeat music on and you got yourself a wonderful cardio workout! The more you dance around or do belly dancing moves while hooping all over your body, the better workout you'll have. I havent had much luck losing weight from hooping alone, but my abs, arms and legs are very toned.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Walking, biking, dance videos, and lifting a few weights to strengthen my arms. It has to be fun and upbeat. I'm ready to get back into it.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 3:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• when i go to the gym, i do the elliptical for a half an hour on level 13 and then i do 2 ab machines, 2 arm machines, and 2-3 leg machines or i take a yoga, or cardio kickboxing class. when i work out at home, i do one dvd and switch dvds every day usually between the biggest loser cardio max, last change, and weight loss yoga. when i go jogging, i do 4 laps around a pond we have around here, and i have 8 pound weights at home, occasionally ill do some arm reps and some ab work outs on the floor.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Walk, im starting on push ups hubbys having to help me right now my upper body is weak as hell, and dips, lunges and squats are wonderful, and im working on my back dont really know how to explain that, i lean over my bed on my tummy lean head down and lift up.....im getting ready to start a couple videos i have im trying to get in shape by my birthday, i want to feel sexy this year :)
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i do billy the boot camp ooooo and it is really startin to work:)
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 4:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Thanks for all the advice and stuff. I am starting out again! I need to get walking and my boys are ready to work out with mommy. They crack me up. Getting SO to help me also!
    justme581

Comment by justme581 (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010