Has anyone ever...

been pregnant and had your period but you didn't know you were pregnant? Even tests came back negative? How did you finally find out? What symptoms made you realize you were?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• With my second baby, for the first 2 months I was still having light bleeding and tests were all negative (4). But I just knew I WAS pregnant so I scheduled an ob appt and had an ultrasound done and there he was lol Dont know why the tests wouldnt say pos.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No my period was the only reason I knew. I didn't have any other symptoms.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 3:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I had taken a test early on after my period was late, but it came out negative. I had spotting every couple of weeks. I thought my period was irregular since I was still nursing my son. I felt nauseated and exhausted constantly, but no vomiting like I had with my 3 sons. Eventually I started to get nervous that something was wrong with me and my husband urged me to take another home test because he was sure at that point that I was pregnant. Bingo! Positive. I was 2 months pregnant at that point.
    Desi_Momof4

Answer by Desi_Momof4 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Not personally, however my mom bleed throughout all 3 of her pregnancies and none of the test came up positive until she was 4 months along.... I'm so glad i didn't have that happen to me lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2010