Birth Control

I am 6 months pregnant and its my 3rd one I'm 19 and they wont tie your tubes til your 21. what birthcontrol is the best to use? I cant remember to take pills i have a hard enough time remembering my prenatals. So I'm looking for something to usebetween the time I have her and when i turn 21 I dont want anymore kids 3 is enough for me. So my ? is what worked for you and how does it work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• some ppl have good luck w/ the Depo shot or you could use that new IUI thing ...Minera? This is probably something you should have been asking 2 babies ago.
    Anonymous

• look im happy i have my babies and its not like there are by different people they all have the same dad. thanks. just because im young dont mean they were mistakes acually all but the one im pregnant with now was planned!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• The Mirena might be a good one. My mom's been on the Depo for years, and at first it was a pain, she bled for like 9 months straight, but now she likes it. At your next OB appointment, talk to your doctor about the options. He/She might be able to suggest something. I know there's also a birth control shot that's not like the depo, you get it once a month instead of once every three months. And don't worry about the 1st anon poster here, she has some kind of stick up her ass.
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• no I dont. thanks. but logically if you need you tubes tied by 21 you have been pretty busy pretty young & should have been considering BC after the first mistake.
    Anonymous

• Mirena is NOT a good idea UNLESS you plan on having ONE sexual parter!! you can contract PID. There are a couple of options for permanent birth control. I suggest you find a provider than agrees with you on this subject so you can discuss what your options are. And your children are never mistakes.
    shana.maria81

Answer by shana.maria81 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i only have ONE sexual partner and my kids are not mistakes. Stop being a bitch
    Anonymous

• and i dont needit done at 21 i want it done i can have more kids if i wanted but i dont
    Anonymous

• I wasn't saying your children are mistakes or that you have more than one partner... just so you know. i was directing my comment at the previous posters saying that mirena was a good idea. I had it, and I hated it. there are too many variables. and you have a wirey string hanging out of your cervix. I was trying to help you out not piss you off.
    shana.maria81

Answer by shana.maria81 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• i wasnt directing it to you either. the only oart that was was the beginning. sorry.
    Anonymous

• they do have a birth control that is implanted under the arm i know nothing bout it but my dr told me he would recomend me to get it cause he wont tie my tubes because he prefese 2 babys before he will do a tuble it has nothing to do with my age cause im 22
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 3, 2008