Why do you think you need to lose weight?

Before you decide to lose weight, its important for you to know why you gained the weight and kept it in the first place. So now that you have decided you want to lose weight, what is your reason: don't like the way you look, developing health issues, special occasion, wanting to impress someone, or just know you need to take better care of yourself?

Your success depends on your commitment level as much as your desire for the results. Increase your chances by understanding the REAL REASON you want to lose weight before you make any lifestyle changes you will end up giving up!

MzZiXiu4U

Asked by MzZiXiu4U at 3:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• I know i'm not fat, I just want to be more toned( My stomach isn't where I want it to be) , I'm a dancer however so it is important for my job to be slender and in shape
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• nothing tastes as good as skinny feels...

ok ok... except for fried oreos and pizza, but still!!! haha.

im good though i only have 5-10 pounds left too loose!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 3:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• lol fried oreos?!?! Sounds so weird that it must be good lol I had a fried snickers bar at the fair and OMG, it was a taste of heaven!!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Idk, i'm just insecure I guess.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 3:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

•   Because I want to get down to the same size I was before I got pregnant with my son.

Princess_Sarah7

Answer by Princess_Sarah7 at 3:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I'm not comfy at my weight. given I gained 60 when preg, lost 40 I have 20more to go, I hope to lose it by My sons 1st b-day in Nov.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 3:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Having 4 babies REALLY took a toll on my body. I would like to loose it and tone up so I can be comfortable with myself again and not reach for the light switch everytime my husband touches me...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• @PURPULbutterfly & June_Mama08 I've heard of the fried oreos and twinkies, but never the snickers. I'm a Snickers fanatic as it is. I have one at least every other day, what can I say its a weakness! LOL

@PoisonousBlonde What is it that causes your insecurity? Not feeling thin enough, pretty enough, shapely enough? See even though I'm currently at 120, I am insecure with my weight. I feel I look too thin and that my lack of full hips makes me look less than womanly. A 360 considering I was desperately trying to get back down to 115 and now I'm desperately trying to get back up to 135 so I understand from all angles.
    MzZiXiu4U

Comment by MzZiXiu4U (original poster) at 4:02 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I have some belly fat-though not a lot-it bothers me. I know that my eating habits are not as healthy as they could be and I'd like that to change. It pretty much comes down to me knowing that I have an unhealthy relationship with food and that weight loss is just one "perk" of finally overcoming my food battle.
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 4:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• lol... fried oreos are delicious!!
    you have not lived if youve never tried fried oreos.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2010