Pant sizes vs Weight and more

Do you have a goal pant size? as in 2, 4, 6, 8, etc?

Do you have a goal weight?

Do the two match? meaning at that weight would you be that size in pants?

OR

If already at a good weight
do you have a goal in fitness?
like: climb a certain mountain, run a certain distance in a certain time?
etc...

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 3:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• my goal is size 8 with no muffin top LOL
    I couldn't care less what the scale says I way, I just want to feel like I look good.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I don't have a goal size and I don't really have a goal weight either. I mean I would like to lose X amount of weight but my main goal is to get fit and healthy, whatever size or weight that might be for me.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 4:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I don't care what pant size, I'm an 18 right now and 250lbs. I'd like to be between 150-180 depending on how I look at that weight. I have a larger frame in general and a deep hour glass figure so my jeans will probably always be a bit larger lol. Im working on it, I already lost over 40lbs.
    Jonathan101909

Answer by Jonathan101909 at 4:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I wish I could get to a size 5 like I was before I had my 1st baby.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 4:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Goal in fitness: do an ultrarun, do some long distance bike rides, do some more marathons, I got tonnes really :)

keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 4:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I have a jean size goal. I want to be an 8. I don't care what I weigh as long as I can get to an 8 in jeans. I am a size 10 down from a 14 so I am working on it.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 4:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i perfer to weigh 130. last time i weighed myself like 3-4 weeks ago i was 140, but i feel like i have lost some since then. im actually going to weigh myself in like 5 minutes because i just got home from the gym.
    i was a size 3 or 5 depending on the brand before i had my son and i would love to be that size again, especially so i can fit in all of my clothes. last time i bought a pair of pants it was a size 7.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Congrats to all of the mama's working toward a goal. When I got preg I gained 60 pounds, I lost 40 of that and am working on the last 20.
    I am an 8 in pants now and my goal pant size is size 6 maybe 4, pending how much my legs go down.

DomoniqueWS

Comment by DomoniqueWS (original poster) at 4:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Right now I'm 127 lbs and wear a size 4 jeans - I had a baby 3 weeks ago. I would like to get back to 120 and be in my size 2's again!

Answer by missanc at 5:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2010