has anyone tried the new starcraft game by Blizzard?

my husband was ready to buy it today. I insisted that he make sure that our computers would run it. turned out that in one case RAM was short, and the other the video card isn't compatable with the game.
since we can't return a game because your computer won't run the game, we would have been out the $$.
hubby wants to put more ram in the one computer to run the game.

Before we take all this on, has anyone played the game?
if yes, did you like it? I personally am irritated with the new games that seem to be all 'cool graphics' and less game.

tell me what you think-

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 4:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ive played Starcraft 1. It was pretty difficult. But Im going to buy Starcraft 2 today for DH. It looks very good. I think Blizzard puts out very good games, like the Red Alert games.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• nope...i'm waiting on cataclysm in december!...w.o.w. is my fav.! (oh, and don't forget halo reach will be out in september! yay!)
    so, i'll BUMP ya up,,,k?
    Leezah

Answer by Leezah at 4:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2010