belly STILL????

So I just had my 3rd baby in 3 years 2 months ago! I had her emergency c section my old c section scar which was an emergency to was tearing open eekk scary.... But anyways its been two months and I still have a belly I am small framed like 5'1 and am curious if any one else has had a problem getting rid of theres? Or is it just cause I had three kids in 3 years? I do not know but I want it gone!

anfisasmommy

Asked by anfisasmommy at 4:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• im having the same problem i had twins and now i can not get rid of my belly and i would like it gone also good luck
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 4:09 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Baby bellies don't just go away on their own LOL you'll have to diet and exercise to lose the fat, and depending on the amount of sagging skin, either wait for it to slowly go back or if it's too much, it will never go back and you'll have to get a tummy tuck if you want it gone.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Having a c-section makes it that much harder to lose the belly flap, they cut through muscle and everything, its gonna take major work to repair that!!! give it time, but dont overdo it!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Sweetie Baby Bellies do not just go away and when you have a C-Section it makes it that much harder. Just give yourself some time and do not overdo it.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:34 PM on Jul. 31, 2010