Am I being punished?????

I locked the doors this afternoon while my 23 month old took a nap and his 4 year old sister was up playing on the computer I worked midnights so I was about to fall asleep standing up so I figured I would lay down while my son slept. WHen I work up the doors computer desk and him were covered in black marker! My downey frabreeze was all in the carpet in the laundry room and my glass of water was gone and my 4 year old said she took it outside and dropped it. My daughter wont leave her brother in his room when he wakes up to give me time to wake up she is a bull ina china shop and I can't handle it anymore can someone please give me some advice I really just want to sit here and cry!!!!!

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 6:38 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• Maybe find someone to watch them for a few hours in the morning so you can get some sleep?? Or else you're gonna have to find a way to stay up until your husband gets home and then get some sleep. I understand the whole working midnights thing. My mom did it from the time I was 8 and she was a single mom. I'm not being mean, but sleeping while your child is awake is dangerous! If she went outside and dropped your glass, what if she hadn't come back in?? Again, I understand working midnights, but you need to find something that works. What time does your DH get off work? Is there anyway you can go straight to bed when he gets home so you get enough sleep to go to work and be up all day until he gets home? Good luck!!
    WadeMom313

Answer by WadeMom313 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 3, 2008