Spin off some other Questions

What pant size do you feel like is perfect for your body?
What size do you think is too big/fat for your body?
What size do you think would be too slim for your body, that would be difficult for you to maintain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• size 6 is a good size for me.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• size 7 pant size is about perfect for my body type
    150 is to big for my body
    and 125 is to thin:)
    ashleystoner86

Answer by ashleystoner86 at 4:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I think that a 5 would be perfect. I think a 13 is too big, and a 2-3 is too small. Currently I am a 9 or 11. I was not happy with my body at sie 7.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh, and Im 160 now. When I was 140, my family thought I looked too skinny, but I think I could have stood to lose another 20lbs.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 4:13 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• perfect for me? size 5
    too big? size 10, I'm an 8 now, never have been a 10 so anything bigger than now :)
    too small for me to maintain? size 3...I'd have to work out more than I would like, and eat way diff to stay that low,

DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• size 3 or 5 is good for me. weighing 130. once i get to a size 9 or past that, i start looking disgusting.
    a couple yrs ago i wasnt eating enough and working out like 6 hours a day and i got down to 112 and a size 1 was alittle too tight, but a size 2 or 3 would fall off of me - i didnt look good. i had absolutley no boobs or ass and i was just way to skinny and since i wasnt being healthy, i felt dizzy alot and had nightmares about food. lol. it didnt take me too long to get myself back on track though. that only lasted for like 7 or 8 months i think.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:15 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I would be sexy (to me) at an 11....to big would be an 18...ive never been small..EVER...i would like to tone up some and lose about 10 more pounds which would put me at that size 11...i think too small for me would be a 7...but i dont think my hips would ever shrink to that size, and my boobs are a DDD with or without excess weight so i dont wanna be overly tiny!! I tend to carry weight well!! Thank God!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010