Kids clothes

Do you buy your kids back to school clothes online if you do what is agood site to do it on?

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 4:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in

• I think it is always better to hit the consignment stores. We have a Once Upon A Child that has like new clothes at Discount Prices. Gabriel Brothers is a great place to get good deals too.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 4:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• We usually do consignment stores, thrift stores, and clearance racks. I prefer to go to the actual store since stuff is sized differently by brand. That way she can try it on, see if it fits, how it feels, if it itches and all that. :-)
    I've bought a couple dresses for her from Amazon though. It's not very expensive and if you buy most things (but not all) from the site, there's no shipping after $25.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• For the best fit I think it is better to go to a store.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Old Navy or Overstock
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 4:38 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Gymboree and Janie & Jack have cute clothes.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 4:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No, I always have to have my kids try on clothes to make sure they fit.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Both, but I try to shop locally first so that he can try-on pants. He is always a tricky fit because he is so tall for his age. I tend to get better deals online though. I usually shop at The Childrens Place, Gap, Old Navy, Gymboree, Crazy 8's, and Macy's. Shoes always come from Stride Rite thanks to his XW foot. We have a wonderful local consignment shop where I buy his play clothes from.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Only when my son was small I bought clothes from ebay... where a buyer would have a "lot" of like pants or shirts. But not now the sizes can be so missleading as they hit the tween and teen years.
    Wittyprncess

Answer by Wittyprncess at 4:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Its it cheper getting them online
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 8:42 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I like Old Navy, Gap, and Aeropostale online. I sign up for emails so I get special online coupons. I have ended up with some really good deals on their school uniforms.
    missmarla1

Answer by missmarla1 at 10:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

Next question in
for the moms going to school

Next question overall (Shopping)
EBT