Would you consider this cheating? adult content

If you were drinking and ended up starting to have a threesome with your SO and a girl friend. Then you started to feel sick and went to the bathroom and they just kept on without you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Relationships

• No. I woudn't.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I doubt I'd do that in the first place, but if I did, no I wouldn't consider it cheating. Unless you told them to stop and wait for you, then they already had the goahead to go at it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I think you were stupid to start a threesome at all never mind leaving them alone! Did you really think they were gonna stop? You just practically gave them permission to have sex! Why should they have stopped?

Anonymous

• if you you were sick because of what you were doing and said you wanted to stop and they kept going anyway, then yeah that is kind of cheating but its your fault for even saying you would do it. i dont care how much i drank, i would never do that.
    and i would never stay with a man who would have sex with one of my friends.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Seriously? they were drunk and already in to it, what u thought they were gonna stop?
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• As long as you don't try to hide what happened from your SO, no. To me, the ONLY thing that is required to consider something cheating is deceit or an act to try to hide your actions from your SO...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oh and i forgot to add i would never ever have a 3 some, and glad to my dh wouldent either! A marrige is between 1 man 1 woman and thats it! IMO
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No I wouldn't consider it cheating. Some couples are swingers, which w/e to each their own, and the reason that works for them sometimes is because they set boundaries BEFORE.

You all went and did the act before hand and now you're going to have some real trust issues. IMO
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I just can't picture my husband or myself wanting to have a threesome so I'm not really sure how to answer this.

To me when you throw a third person into the mix you can't really be surprised when there are other emotions and jealousies that come along with it.
    Sara.Robyson

Answer by Sara.Robyson at 4:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• adding, I never have or will have a threesome, this is one of those reasons why
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010