How do you get your husband to show more interest in your pregnancy? adult content

okay this is weird for me, because my husband is great. he is awesome and I love him with all my heart, plus he is so good with our boys, but I am almost 24 weeks pregnant with our 3rd child, 1st little girl though. He seems to enjoy baby shopping with me and he takes part in picking out clothes and stuff, but organizing the baby's clothes, or even spending time talking to my stomach and feeling the baby move he doesn't do as much as he did before. He is doing the part of putting furniture together and he goes to all appts with me. he told me once that he feels like I am no longer attracted to him as our sex life has majorly decreased, but on top of it when he tells me i look nice i don't ever believe him. I am confused because he acts really excited and we were both excited to find out we were having a girl, he says it just because he is tired from work and everything...am I just overreacting from hormones???

mommatink83

Asked by mommatink83 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i think maybe a little. just talk to him about it.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i think you probably are overreacting alittle bit because of you being pregnant because he seems like a pretty good husband.. but i would bet that hes upset that you guys dont have sex that much. that really upsets men. lol. you can still be sexy while pregnant. go buy yourself a sexy outfit and have some good sex with him and you both will probably feel so much better.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2010