needed

a stay at home job is there any real ones please no bsers!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashleystoner86

Asked by ashleystoner86 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Money & Work

• babysitting in your home... avon, arbonn, adult toys... etc
    Mrs.Koukas2006

Answer by Mrs.Koukas2006 at 5:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Search telecommunicating jobs
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 5:46 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• There are real jobs to do at home. You just have to do some searching. You also have to realize that for every job that is posted, there are about 10,000 people applying for it. There are jobs that are considered telecommuting work, work at home, or home-based. Home-based would be any job whereas your home is considered your office, such as merchandising, sale, etc. Like I said above, unfortunately most jobs that are telecommuting will get literally thousands of applicants. So, when people tell you there doesn't seem to be any jobs like that out there, it's rather than it's really difficult to get them. Many call centers, such as Convergys, hire people to answer calls from their homes. These jobs are not easy. You have to meet the requirements and have a dedicated office set up. I have jobs listed in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• you can start a candle business. I do SoyLicious Candles, and today is the last day to join at $10. It will go back up to the regular price tomorrow. I am also an insurance agent from home. That requires a little more $ to get into, because you have to do pre-licensing, state exams and in some states fingerprints. But it can be very lucrative!
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 9:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Try ChaCha and kgb for at home work, the pay is very little but there are no fees or anything! I also own a home based biz with the company GBG! Check out http://www.shopgbg.com/bbuchanan for more info and let me know if you need any more help! Good luck!
    bbuchanan1985

Answer by bbuchanan1985 at 12:07 PM on Aug. 2, 2010

• any home based business you will have to invest something to get something sodont believe any one when they say no investing been there done that. but i did fine one that i love and is a great success visit my website at http://pattystone.igetpaidtodrinkcoffee.com millions of people drink coffee and this will blow you away .
    nawnaw428

Answer by nawnaw428 at 11:29 AM on Aug. 3, 2010