Why is Chelsea Clinton's wedding such a big deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No clue. Ole horse face IS NOT Princess Di or ANYONE who is news worthy because of her parents!! She will be divorced in 5 years or less, you mark my words! He will be caught with a hooker or pole dancer! Just you wait and see!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:51 PM on Aug. 1, 2010

• I think hearing about Chelsea's wedding is a warm welcome to what's been on the news lately. At least it's good news for a change.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Besides the fact that she is a former presidents daughter and has spent quite a few years in the spotlight .... nothing.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 5:48 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Because she is the daughter of a former president and the current Secretary of State is why her wedding is getting a lot of press.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I was wondering the same thing. Not to be rude to Chelsea Clinton but it's for her and her family not me. I don't care what it cost or how big the tents are. I was thinking this morning when it was all over the morning shows, that this would be a great weekend so a celebrity that didn't want the press to find out about their wedding to get married.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• This is kind of a mean question. Every brides wedding is a big deal. Plus, she a celebrity, so it's about the same as if any other star gets married.
    GothicMommy3

Answer by GothicMommy3 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I don't know why anybody would mark me down about George Soros gala for the Clinton's..

It is true

I did not make it up.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

It is true

I did not make it up.

***

Nates...Because they don't want to hear the "Inconvenient truths!!" No one is supposed to know that Chelsea's husband is one of those EVIL Wall Street Investment Bankers--and at the age of 30 is making tens of millions of dollars annually as part of his BONUS!! And that the Clinton family "hangs" with George Soros!! It kills their argument that says we should turn our backs on the "ruling class." Hypocrites--every last one of them!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2010

• It's not, only to Chelsea Clinton and the groom and their families
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 5:50 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• You know..I couldn't stand her dad. Thought he was SO sleazy and got credit for things he did NOT do. BUT that little girl has has actually grown up fairly normal that I can see. She has figured out her "look" and does the best with what she's got (I would LOVE to have the person who taught her hair and make upi come to MY house!!). She is intelligent and works hard and I wish her all the happiness in her marriage.....I think she made need it with this boy. He just doesnt strike me right, hope I am wrong! It's a big deal because she was the presidents daughter. She is more of a public figure I would wish my daughters to emulate then Snookie ;)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:40 PM on Jul. 31, 2010