My 11yr old son is so funny!!

He has 2 younger sisters, My mom took them 2 houston 2 my sister's house over night. So he was the only kid in the house 4 24hrs, He got so excited, he didnt have to share the computer, video games, or the tv.. I don't get y he was so excited..

mmm10578

Asked by mmm10578 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Because he was king of the house for a while. He didn't have to share at all and could do anything and (almost) everything he wanted at ANY time. That's a wonderful feeling for anyone, let alone a kid with siblings.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Mine act the same way, but after too long they start to miss each other.
    mommasbois

Answer by mommasbois at 8:07 AM on Aug. 4, 2010

• oh yes, mine are the same way, they fight with each other when they are together, but when they are apart they love and miss each other, kids are so funny
    No_Worries

Answer by No_Worries at 7:42 AM on Aug. 5, 2010