Videogames???

What is up with all of the video games now, Y couldn't we of had some of these when we were young? it just doesn't seem fair.

mmm10578

Asked by mmm10578 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL that is so true!
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 5:51 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• lol think of it this way, you can always play them now to make up for it ^_^
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 5:52 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• lol no kidding! although i don't think my mom would've let us have video games as kids, nor could we have afforded them... my cousins had nintendo and my favorite thing to do was go to their house and play duck hunt! LOL. we have a Wii a PS3 and a PS2 and 3 computers in the house, oh and my dd just got a DSi for her b-day :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:53 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• if i had video games when i was younger, my mom wouldn't let us playing them till all chores was done in the house plus we couldn't afford them any ways...i had a friend that lived down the road from us and my younger sister and i would go to her house and play on her nintendo.
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Oddly enough, video games could have started about 30 or so years before they actually did. A guy thought it would be cool to do a game like pong on a tele and was talked out of it because no one would like such a thing. 30 years later, it happened.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 6:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I think it has to do with the fact that the Wii and the PS3 are both relatively new. It takes them time to come out with new releases for them. And many come out right before the holidays. Video games do give new meaning to fun with all the different ones out there.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010