Does anyone else hold their pee? adult content

I don't know why i do it, but I will not go to the bathroom until it's almost too late. =[

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Jul. 31, 2010 in Health

• nope- not good - can cause UTI's- I make sure my girls don't either.....
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 6:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• yep good way to get uti and man those suck, becareful !!!
    Korysmom96

Answer by Korysmom96 at 6:21 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yes! I am right now because my son is sitting in my lap watching spongebob and I don't wanna move him. :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• I used to but now it doesn't matter if I hold it or not, my body will let her rip on out with or without my permission so now I go as soon as i feel the need!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• It can cause UTI's though as hotrodmomma said. So I try not to, but it happens.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• At my previous job, I didn't get to take a bathroom break whenever I want to. I could only go at certain times and that's IF everyone showed up that day. Yeah, so much for laws that said you get 2- 15 minute breaks and a lunch break. We would work 8-10 hours someday without a break. That is one reason why I am no longer there. Anyways, I got into the habit of not going to the bathroom and now I find myself doing it at home too.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 6:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• i have to on car rides. most normal people can hold thier pee but when it hits me, i REALLY have to go. my mother told me i have a small bladder because on every long car ride, i was the only one that said i had to go and first one too
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• No I don't
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 6:37 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• Yeah, I do. Sometimes it seems like I have to go so much that I get tired of getting up and down. But I know it's bad for me.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:44 PM on Jul. 31, 2010

• That can cause UTI's and the urine can back up into your kidneys and cause infections there as well... not a smart to do at a all ;o(

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 9:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2010