Do you and your dh or SO still have those passionate kissed like you did when you were dating?

Or did it went away after so many years together? Who is the one who usually initiate it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Its been 4 years and we still do! He's usually the one to initiate it though.
    Anonymous

• Yes my boyfriend and I do when we make love. No one initiates the kiss - we just do it. We are both over 50 and have been together for almost 2 years. I don't plan on ever letting those kisses fade away ever.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Yes my DH and I have been married 6 yrs and every kiss feels just as the first one. Ahhhh wish here was here now : ) when we are both together either he will kiss me first or will kiss him.
    Anonymous

• Not all the time but yes we still do...sometimes I initiate, sometimes he does and sometimes it just happens. And pathetically enough, we plan out romance now...lol.
    Anonymous

• no, but we never learned to kiss each other.. sad huh? he just doenst know how.. i even have tried teaching him.. i am not a picky kisser, he just really doesnt get it. but, he was only with about 3 girsl before me, and I wont tell you my numbers...lol. but, our sex life is fantastic, and our relationship gets better every day.
    Anonymous

• my SO and I were high school sweethearts and I have to say its better now than it ever was when we were first together. Like the PP said, its usually during sex or leads to it :)
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:21 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• OH MY YESSSSSSSSSS.....My DH is ONE SEXY BOY! MU-AHHHHH!
    coffeeizmydrug

Answer by coffeeizmydrug at 7:41 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• Going on 3 years and I've yet to just get a peck yet! My baby rocks!
    lyricsnlaughter

Answer by lyricsnlaughter at 7:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• No but, I sure do wish we did. A good kiss is better than sex to me! We've been married 16 years and have 4 kids. Most men just don't seem to get how important kissing is to women.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 8:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2008

• My hubby is a terrible kisser. From our first kiss we ever had i was completely ...i guess...bored.
    So we never have really had much for passionate kissing. Ive tried to teach him also but he just cant get it. But hes wonderful in millions of other ways...weve been together 10 yrs and i am very happy with him :)
    Anonymous